Monday, March 31, 2008

Food; fast food

Usually, I don't go to fast food in my country or America. I have already decided in my mind that fast food is not good and not healthy at all. In Japan, Japanese foods and restaurants are healthy and have good foods, but there are fast foods too. I will tell about similar and different points between Japan and America. First, there are some similar things; it is easy to find fast food. Especially, young people often get fast food. The price is very cheap. You can get foods soon. There are seats where you can eat inside, and also you can take it out. Next, differences are that I can tell the truth completely, but I think more Americans often go to fast food in their daily life. The size is totally different. The size in America is huge. I was very very surprised. How big large size is!!! The service and worker’s smile sometimes look and sound boring and lazy. I sometimes saw that worker saying lazily “May I help you?” and “What do you want?” I didn't feel good as a consumer. It is impossible in Japan. They are very friendly and give a perfect smile to each customer. They are nice workers even it is very busy because of a lot of customers

No comments: